In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it has been necessary for the SA Health Library Service to make some changes; however, what will not change is your online access to all library resources and information via the SALUS library site.
The SA Health Library Service will continue to:
- Provide 24/7 online access to critical resources and information via the SALUS website from any device with an internet connection
- Assist with literature search requests and reference enquiries
- Process interlibrary loans (including urgent requests)
- Assist with technical issues (e.g. library username and password issues, and resource accessing problems)
- Provide remote training and assistance with databases, journal access and EndNote
Changes to the Library Service will maintain a safe working environment for everyone, and include:
- Social distancing to be observed at all site libraries - please note; this may affect the library's capacity and computer availability
- Changes to face-to-face meetings and training; the Library team will provide advice regarding training and meeting options - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some site libraries are working under reduced opening hours; please contact your local site library for more information on their opening times
The Library team remains dedicated to support all SA Health staff through this challenging time.
For more information or to ask any questions, please contact the SA Health Library Service at email@example.com or via our online chat service.
Information current as of 22/06/2022